Rule #255: Sometimes it’s more about the technique than the recipe.
This Air Fryer Teriyaki Salmon isn’t so much about a recipe as it is about technique and timing. Just marinate your salmon filet for about an hour in some Teriyaki Marinade, cook in the air fryer at 400 for about
This salmon is so simple and delicious, making it perfect for a busy weeknight or even a quick lunch!
First, place a salmon filet (this one is about 1 lb.) in a shallow glass dish. You can also use individual 4-oz. salmon filets.
Next, pour Teriyaki Marinade all over the top and sides of the salmon filet.
Next, cover the salmon with foil, put in the fridge, and marinate for at least 1 hour and up to 3.
Then, preheat your air fryer to 400. We have a BELLA Air Fryer that has a pretty large basket, and we love it! Cook the salmon in the air fryer at 400 for 9-12 minutes, until cooked through. The cooking time will vary depending on the size of your salmon filet. Just check that the thickest part of the salmon flakes easily with a fork, and you’ll know it’s done.
Finally, garnish the cooked salmon with sesame seeds, if desired.
I like to also drizzle the cooked salmon with more Teriyaki Marinade and chopped green onions.
I love how simple and easy this healthy salmon dinner is! It makes for a delicious weeknight meal and also serves as great leftovers for lunch throughout the week.
Side Dish Recommendations
Air Fryer Teriyaki Salmon
- 1 ”-2” thick salmon filet or up to 4 individual salmon filets depending on the size of your air fryer
- ½ cup teriyaki marinade we love the Kikkoman’s brand
- Cooking spray
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Chopped green onions for garnish
- Marinate the salmon filets in the teriyaki marinade in a shallow glass or plastic dish. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400. Spray the basket of your air fryer with cooking spray, then place the salmon, skin-side down, in the basket. Make sure not to overcrowd. Cook the salmon in the air fryer at 400 for 9-12 minutes (depending on the size of your filet), until salmon is cooked through. Allow to rest for 1-3 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with more teriyaki marinade, then sesame seeds and green onions, if desired.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary, and Pineapple House Rules makes no guarantees to the accuracy of this information.