Rule #346: Bacon makes the world go ’round.
This Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin couldn’t be any easier (or more delicious). With a simple marinade, and a few strips of bacon, pork tenderloin takes center stage in your lil’ ole Air Fryer! The juicy results will leave your tastebuds and tummies quite happy indeed.
Just look at that tender, delicious, savory hunk-o-meat.
First, make your marinade. Whisk together 1/4 cup olive oil, 3 tbs. balsamic vinegar, 2 tbs. low-sodium soy sauce, 1 tsp. lemon juice, 1 tbs. light brown sugar, 1 tsp. dried rosemary, 1/2 tsp. onion powder, 1/2 tsp. garlic powder, and 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper.
Next, place 2 pork tenderloins in your marinade, turning to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours or overnight.
Then, preheat your air fryer to 400. Spray the basket with cooking spray. Next, cut the pork tenderloins in half so they’ll fit in the air fryer basket. You’ll do 2 batches, so be prepared for that when cooking. Wrap each pork tenderloin half in 3-4 pieces of bacon. Place seam-side-down in the air fryer basket.
Finally, air fry your pork tenderloin at 400 for 20 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through to prevent sticking.
Ohhhhh yes please. Gimme dat bacon, baby!
Side Dish Suggestions:
I hope this Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin makes its way onto your menu sometime soon so you can enjoy this easy recipe!
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbs. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon juice about ½ a small lemon
- 1 tbs. light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins silver skin removed
- 1 lb. bacon
Marinate the Pork
- In a 13×9 Pyrex dish (or casserole dish), whisk together all marinade ingredients.
- Place the pork tenderloins in the marinade, turning to coat. Cover with foil and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
Air Fry the Pork
- Remove the pork tenderloins from the marinade, and discard the marinade.
- Halve the pork tenderloins so they will fit in the air fryer (you’ll be cooking them in 2 separate batches). Wrap each pork tenderloin half in 3-4 slices of bacon, placing the seam side down.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400, then spray with cooking spray.
- Place two of the bacon wrapped pork tenderloin halves, seam side down, in the air fryer.
- Air fry at 400 for 20 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through to prevent sticking.
- Allow to rest in air fryer for 5 minutes.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary, and Pineapple House Rules makes no guarantees to the accuracy of this information.